Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker -Express Entry Opens

The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)  Sask International Skilled Worker - Express Entry is open currently accepting applications. 

Below is the requirement for the program form the SINP website.

This sub-category is for skilled workers who: Want to live and work in Saskatchewan;

Are in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry Pool; and

Meet the sub-category criteria. Criteria can change at any time, but we'll use what was on this website when we received your complete application.


To be eligible for this sub-category, you must pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard. It is the last step required in order to submit your application. You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:

Express entry: Are accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry Pool, have an Express Entry profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. 

Selection grids Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid .

Language Test Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency. The results should match what you declared in your Express Entry profile.

Education: Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree

Work Experience : Have at least one of the following in your field of education or training occupation:

One year work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);

Two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or

Twelve months work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.

Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. 

Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided - all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.

Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.

Need assistance applying ? Contact us 


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram - Black Circle

© 2020 by InfoPlace Canada Immigration Services Inc. All rights reserved.

Saskatchewan, Canada. +1-306-585-6565

Privacy Policy